Sunday, March 29, 2009

Penguins Keep Rangers Trapped Under Ice; win 4-3

Quick Hits....

- Unfortunately, I did not watch this game (or maybe it is a fortunate thing, especially for my blood pressure) so there's not much I can contribute to the blog.

Although I will say this about John Tortorella and Co. believing the officials unfairly let Sean Avery be punished by the opposition in this game. It's a fine line for players who have built a reputation up over the years of playing brash between legitimate penalties and a conspiracy. Sean Avery has a long way to go to win back the officials in the NHL. However, saying inappropriate comments about a former girl friend isn't a 2 minute infraction last time I checked.

Rangers will gear up for the final showdown of the regular season Monday night against the New Jersey Devils (also a possible 1st-round playoff match-up, assuming the Rangers make it). It's a 7pm game on VS.


Until next time...

J.W.

No comments: